Due to Covid19, there are no performance tables available for 2019-2020, however our internal data shows a positive upward trend in Key Stage One and Key Stage Two reflecting good and steady progress against our school action plan.
Key stage 2 (end of primary school) results
- The most recent key stage 2 performance measures as published by the Secretary of State (the performance measures published for the 2018 to 2019 academic year):
- progress scores in reading, writing and maths
- percentage of pupils who achieved at least the expected standard in reading, writing and maths
- percentage of pupils who achieved at a higher standard in reading, writing and maths
- average ‘scaled scores’ in reading and maths